Tuesday, January 14, 2014

ROYALE JAKARTA GOLF CLUB

A few years back it used to be Bogor Raya Golf Club, a club not to be missed when golfing in Jakarta, now its Royale Jakarta where Asian PGA championship are often held..and I am going to find out what's so special about this golf club.



The first thing you noticed is the length, playing off the Blue Tee..not really my cup of tea! Except for the Par 3s, my second shots were all 3 woods and still another 50-80 yards for the third shot! Realizing that is not my ideal golf course, I spent more time taking photos as opposed to playing golf..can't remember my score, must be close to 100 I think!
I played with AK and Hj Sanusi (again!) and the three of us played really fast! The course was really great but the weather was surprisingly hot after the rain the day before. I asked my caddy about my score and she said there were more double than bogeys...and not a single par.



My flight mate Ahmad Kamaruddin or AK enjoying his outing at Royale Jakarta, 2nd place prize with 33 points! I am sure his caddy helped a lot!



Remind me not to wear blue t-shirt when playing at Royale Jakarta!

Result:-
Nor Azman 36 points
AK 33 points (ocb)
Roslan 33 points

My other flight mate is Hj Sanusi who flew the ball 100 yards passed me!



Tomorrow Pantai Kapok Indah GC!

No comments:

Post a Comment