Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PANTAI KAPUK INDAH GOLF CLUB

Third day pairing, again with Hj Sanusi, Hj Aziz and me, we played off the 10th tee while the other 2 flights played off the 1st tee!

The story began the night before, a late shopping at Pasar Baroe at Asia Golf and bought a brand new Mizuno golf bag to match my Mizuno golf clubs, also bought a pair of Vokeys at bargain price!



I have been using a pair of 56 and 60 degrees wedges and made the switch to 54 and 58 degrees Titleist Vokeys for the final day golf!



Hj Aziz is my Perangsang golf buddy and we played almost every weekend together and he was the one who coaxed me into joining this Jakarta golfing tour.

My first tee off was good and the caddy said `bagus bangat Pak!' the second shot reached the apron and I said to myself this could be my day and as it turned out it was!

My flight mate Hj Sanusi also played well with 4 pars but could not beat me as I played with 5 pars and a birdie! The result was obvious, Champion for the third day with 41 points!

Result:-
Abdullah 41 points
Hj Sanusi 38 points
Nor Azman 36 points

Nor Azman was a winner for all three days but sorry, my win with 41 points take all...the caddies haha!



Until next time, Happy Golfing!

5 comments: