Friday, July 22, 2011

SG LONG IS LONGER FROM YELLOW TEE BOX

Tele-Dynamics (Toshiba) organized a Golf Tournaments for its customers at Sg Long Golf and Country Club in Kajang, Selangor. Our organization was invited and I was called to be in the team.

The golf course is beautiful and well maintained as many Government VIPs played here including Ministers. I tried my new Golf Set, the one I bought in Singapore, the Adam's Tight Lies and I have to remove the plastic cover on several holes much to amusement of my male caddy.

Neverthelass I played great, scoring 89 with my new club and with the given Handicap of 20 that was  3 under nett. The fairways and greens were great but the sands were a bit soft to my liking. I didn't get any prizes though as the scoring was based on System 36 and I did not have any birdies so that gave me nett 72 par golf or 36 points stableford. The winners were all on 37 points.






No comments:

Post a Comment