Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kundang Lakes @RM 2 per holes fight!

Last Saturday I joined a group of golf forumners playing golf at Kundang Lakes and I started off at first flight because one of our flight mates has a family appointment at 7 pm. At the first tee I asked my flightmates whether they want to play sixes and one of them wanted to play individually at RM 2 per hole..that's fine because I got more that RM 36 in my pocket..I was willing to lose and enjoyed the game. So we played scratch golf because nobody said anything about their handicap. After one of my flight mates had 3 pars in 5 holes..we realized that he was a low handicap player.

The second nine we requested for 4 strokes and after some bargaining we got it and we got even the second nine but lost four holes at the first nine. We have drinks at the club house after the game and all monies due was settled. My flight mates excused themselves and left early and here I am taking responsibility of the bill..I have always thought the winner would settle the bill! Not that I mind the small bill but are golfers really that serious in winning golf bets? I heard a guy has to give his 3 wood for losing because he didn't have enough cash to pay that day! Wow I said this is really serious...I would not have the heart to take his 3 wood, amongst friends we limit loss to about RM50 only..and that's to pay for the meals after the game.

Luckily my usual kakigolf do not bet and we remained closed buddies and played for fun every week...golf is fun only when we are not too serious, by the way my bro Hj Katek, how was your game this week? Heard you got hit by loose tee shot on hole 10 !!Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program - 13 DVDs, Nutrition Guide, Exercise Planner
Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)
MojoRecoveryApple iPod touch 32 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODELApple iPod touch 32 GB, Case, and Charger Bundle

3 comments:

  1. Salam,
    Hj Katek betul2 kena bola tengah perut. Birat la jugak. Org sibuk main, dia sibuk cakap telefon..hahahaha.
    Shahrul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..takut dimple mark ada kat perut, kalau keluar brand Pro v tak pe, jangan keluar Topma lak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....
    sekali keluar ball mark tengok2 bola driving range plak..hahahahaha
    Shahrul

    ReplyDelete