Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hero Indian Open, New Delhi



Well, I didn't play golf at the New Delhi Golf Club but I was there at the time they held the Hero Honda Indian Open in October 2008. On the opening round on Thurday I went to see the competition as there was several Malaysian golfers taking part. The entrance was free and I got the flight list from the beautiful ladies at the entrance. So I went to the hole where Malaysian golfers Airil Rizman and Iain Steel were playing. Chatted with Airil after he made his par put and went on to follow them a few more holes. Then I saw Chapcai Nirat and Jyoti Randawa and followed them for a few more holes. There were not many spectators, Indians are die hard cricket fans, you can watch crickets all day on their TV channels.

The course was narrow with forest areas in between holes and some animals like black deer was seen grazing at the end of the fairways.

No comments:

Post a Comment